The purpose of the children’s ministry is to impact the following generation in the knowledge of the word of God.
Working alongside parents and the local church to give kids the tools and foundations needed to maintain a life of worship and encourage the children to know and love the word of God.
Working in three areas: Sunday school, children’s home groups and discipleship school gives us the time to teach our children about Jesus and encourage them to do the same with other children.
Our main aim is understanding that one generation is responsible for the next, so we strive to work with parents in teaching them to disciple their children with their example, with love and most importantly with the word of God.
- Jesus at the Centre:
- Jesus at the centre of every child’s life.
- Jesus at the centre of every family.
- Every Child in Ministry
- All children are called to serve.
- Every Child Growing
- All children are receivers and givers.
- All children are hearers and doers.
- All children being discipled.
- Every Child Witnessing
- All children are called to win others.
- All children are equipped to win others.
- Every Family Reached
- Every child’s family reached for Jesus
- Parents who know Jesus, discipling their own children.
- Every child’s family serving Jesus together
- Every Child an Every Family
- Loving God.
- Loving one another.
- Loving the lost.